Are you looking for fun Spring Break activities for the family? Las Colinas has several places to make family memories that will last a lifetime. Let this be your Las Colinas Spring Break guide.
Hey Las Colinas Spring Breakers! Want to win some gnarly prizes? We’re hosting an 80’s inspired photo experience at two Las Colinas hot spots the week of Spring Break, March 13-21. Come out and snap a pic with our epically large boombox at Gables Water Street, March 13-16 and Texas Lottery Plaza® at Toyota Music Factory, March 17-21.
- Snap a pic with the boombox
- Tag @LasColinasTex and @WaterStreetIrving or @ToyotaMusicFactory, depending on your location
- Use the hashtag #LasColinasSpringBreak
- Make sure your profile is public so we can see it
But wait, there’s more! Join us at TCBY from 2-5 pm on March 20th for free froyo and then at Pop Factory from 11 am-3 pm on March 21st for free popsicles, while supplies last. After snapping your pic, enjoy a sweet treat from these Toyota Music Factory shops courtesy of your friends at the Las Colinas Association.
The Four Seasons has a week packed full of events the kiddos will love.
- March 9th to 12th and March 16th to 19th – Junior Sports Camps for tennis, golf and swimming
- March 16th – “Little Chef’s Cooking Class”
- Every Friday evening from 6 pm to 9 pm – Kids’ Night In
- Whether you’re heading to OUTLAW Taproom patio for live music and a cocktail or LAW for dinner, let the child care professionals of Kids For All Seasons look after your little ones every Friday night. Kids’ Night In features themed crafts, activities and a movie, as well as dinner and snacks.
- March 13th and 20th – photo opportunity with Tex the longhorn steer
- Weekends March 12th to 21st – water slides and obstacles course
- March 13th and 20th – movie under the stars for hotel guests
Try something new during Spring Break and try your hand at Stumpy’s Hatchet House. Stumpy’s allows anyone 13 and over to participate on special days and has several safety protocols in place to keep you and your kids safe while throwing. Family hours are from 2 pm to 5 pm Saturday and all day Sunday. On Friday, March 26th Stumpy’s is hosting a Teen Tournament. Kids ages 13 to 17 are invited to compete in teams of two for a bracket style competition. There will be prizes for the top team. Register here.
Take advantage of all PINSTACK has to offer this Spring Break. You can spend all day playing laser tag, bowling or enjoying arcade games. When you get hungry PINSTACK has a full-service restaurant to satisfy every craving. Save money and beat the crowd with $10 per hour early bird bowling from Sunday to Friday 11 am to 2 pm.
SUP NTX is open for the spring season with paddleboards, kayaks and peddle boats. Paddle around scenic Lake Carolyn and enjoy the sunshine and view. After your adventure, have lunch or dinner at one of Water Street’s decadent restaurants.
The weather feels like spring and fresh air is good for the soul. Take a stroll in one of the 200 acres of parks and greenbelts Las Colinas has to offer you and your family. Grab your bike or roller skates and enjoy a ride through Campion Trail. Check out our parks and greenbelts guide here.
Las Colinas is home to several unique and luxurious hotels. Stay in town and take advantage of the amenities you have available right here – book your next staycation at one of Las Colinas’s exquisite hotels. Click here for our staycation guide of offers and specials.
The Irving Archives and Museum will have extended hours for Spring Break. From March 8th to 12th and 15th to 19th the museum will be open from 10 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm. On March 13th and 20th the hours are 10 am to 1 pm. The museum’s permanent exhibition tells the story of Irving from settlement to the present day. One of their feature exhibits on display is “Away from Home: American Indian Boarding School Stories”. This exhibit explores the history of off-reservation, residential boarding schools for Native American children. To visit the museum, appointments are required. To reserve your spot, click here.