The Las Colinas Association Property Compliance department serves to protect your investment by overseeing the architectural standards of Las Colinas. Our Property Compliance Representatives drive LCA marked vehicles routinely through the community meeting with members, conducting courtesy reviews, and recognizing exceptional properties. These properties–both commercial and residential–showcase the very definition of curb appeal. They continually follow LCA standards, are regularly maintained and use our representatives as a resource to ensure they are in compliance.
Each month, the Property Compliance department selects six exceptional properties (four residential and two commercial) to be honored as a Recognized Property. Each recipient receives an official letter from their Property Compliance representative, yard sign and recognition on the lascolinas.org website and social media pages. Congratulations to February 2021’s Recognized Properties:
- 625 Lakemont Drive in the Lakes of Las Colinas
- 7229 Durand Drive in the Bridges of Las Colinas
- 1412 Cottonwood Valley Court in Cottonwood Valley
- 125 Elring Lane in Waterside Las Colinas
- JVCKENWOOD at 1440 Corporate Drive
- Raising Cane’s at 7995 MacArthur