- Eight (8) cycles of mowing according to the schedule established by The Las Colinas Association. Adjoining public rights-of-way must be included.
- Mowing height is not to exceed a maximum of six (6) inches.
- Trimming must be provided around all items a minimum of twenty (20) feet back of street curbs and property lines adjacent to developed sites. TU Electric equipment further than twenty (20) feet away from the curb must be trimmed around.
- Curbs must be edged — grass and dirt must be swept/blown out of the street. Limbs, litter, and debris must be removed from the property.
- Only those portions of field tracts containing active growth of spring wildflowers may remain unmowed. The owner should notify the Association of their intentions to avoid enforced mowing.
The Las Colinas Association administers the annual field mowing program and defines adequate mowing maintenance of undeveloped lots and field condition expansion areas as adherence to the above specifications.
It is the owner’s responsibility to notify their contractor of the mowing schedule and convey the importance of adhering to the schedule.
If mowing, trimming, and curb maintenance are not provided prior to each enforcement date, the Association will hire a contractor to perform the needed work, at the owner’s expense. (Ref.: Article VI, Las Colinas Declaration).