Labor Day weekend is upon us, and we all need this much-deserved break. Take time to relax on a staycation at one of the beautiful Las Colinas hotels or take the guesswork out of what to cook with the family and pick up one of the great meal kits Las Colinas restaurants have to offer. Whatever you’re looking to do this Labor Day weekend, this list of Las Colinas events and specials has you covered.
You’ve spent the past two weeks helping the kids with virtual learning and you deserve a break. Check out these great hotel specials in Las Colinas and book yourself a much-needed Staycation.
Texican Court recently received TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice award! They are the most Instagramable hotel in DFW and they have many packages for this holiday weekend. Bring the whole family, including your pup, Texican Court is very pet friendly. Texican is located within walking distance of the Toyota Music Factory and Gables Water Street so your entertainment options are endless.
- Poptails with a Purpose Package
- Romantic Date Night Package
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Romance amenity upon arrival
- One appetizer in Two Mules Cantina
- 2 complimentary drink vouchers for Two Mules Cantina
- Pawsitively Pet-Friendly Package
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Pup welcome amenity – “pup snack box” of assorted pup treats
- Texican pup bandanna
- A $10.00 credit towards the mini-bar food and beverage items per night per room
- Complimentary check-out of 2:00 PM
- Glamping Texi-cation Package
- Two Texas Beer Vouchers at Two Mules Cantina
- One Appetizer at Two Mules Cantina
- S’mores package upon arrival filled with all you need for roasting
- Two Vouchers for a Hot Flapjack Breakfast
- Stay 3 nights or more and receive 50% off the last night of your stay
- 15% off for first responders
- 10% off using the promotional code SOCIAL10
- Military and government discounts available
The Westin is in the perfect location for your ultimate staycation experience. Located next to the Toyota Music Factory in the bustling Las Colinas Urban Center, your stay at the Westin will be one you and your family won’t forget. You can rent paddle boards at SUP NTX, dine at wonderful restaurants and see live music on the Texas Lottery Plaza which is only steps away from the hotel. Want to bring fido? No worries! The Westin is pet friendly.
- Best available upgrade special
- Book a traditional king or double queen room and get upgraded courtesy of the Westin. Plus, receive a welcome amenity and complimentary valet.
- Start your day sunny side up
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- Suiten your stay
- Complimentary upgrade or discounted suite experience
The Marriott is another hotel within walking distance of the Toyota Music Factory and Gables Water Street. They underwent renovations that were completed in April of 2019. They also have many enticing packages for the holiday weekend.
- Romance package
- Balcony lake view room
- Breakfast for two
- Bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Stay for breakfast
- Enjoy daily breakfast at their restaurant for two adults and children under 12 when you stay on a Friday or Saturday night
- Senior discounts
- Government and military discounts
Omni Las Colinas has all the buzz around it after their recent multi-million dollar renovation. The renovation includes three new dining concepts, a lakefront pool and updated interior design. You’ll feel like you’re on an exotic vacation with their beautiful renovations. Their specials and packages include:
- 30% off the best available rate for new and current Select Guest Members of the Omni Loyalty program
- Take 15% off when you stay two nights or more
- Bed and breakfast package
- Daily breakfast for each registered guest
- Life at the lake house package
- $50 Hotel Credit at any outlet (Mokara Salon & Spa, In-Room Dining, Flossie’s, Morsels or M-Bar)
- For every reservation at Omni Las Colinas, they make a donation to Feeding America
The Four Seasons always offers the utmost luxury for your Las Colinas staycation. Discover an unexpected mix of cosmopolitan amenities and nature-filled surroundings at the urban resort. You can play a round of golf, cool off in their pools, get your adrenaline pumping in their sports and recreation club or relax at their Well & Being Spa. LAW Restaurant and the Agave Pool Bar are open and ready to satisfy your every craving. Some of their specials and packages include:
- Third night free
- Weekend getaway
- Daily use of a cabana or daybed at the Resort Pool
- Overnight parking for one vehicle
- 20% off incidental charges
- 20% off your booking
- 25% off suites
- Golf packages for one or two people. This package includes a daily round of golf at the TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas golf course, including golf cart and club storage.
- A bed and breakfast package that includes a signature Four Seasons breakfast each morning of your stay
- The well & being package includes a spa treatment of your choice each night of your stay
Las Colinas Restaurant Specials and Meal Kits
Whiskey Cake is at it again with their Labor Day grill Kit. The grill kit is $120 and is reservation only. Pre-orders began September 1st and can be picked up Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The kit includes:
- 2 certified Angus beef ribeyes
- 6 Wagyu beef burger patties
- 6 Syracuse bratwursts from Ponder, TX
- 6 Challah buns
- 6 bratwurst buns
- 2 baked potatoes
- 2 bunches of broccolini
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 whole pickles
- 1 head of thyme
- 1 whole garlic clove
Want to add something on? Add ons include:
- Ready to go, premade drinks
- 2 ribeyes, $35.00
- 1/2 whiskey cake, serves up to ten, $30.00
- Whole whiskey cake, $59.00
- Slices of whiskey cake, $8.50
- Brined rotisserie chicken, $9.00
Call 469-941-2253 to order.
Lamberti’s will have Labor Day cookout meal kits ready to feed either 4-5 or 8-10 people. The kits will include steak, chicken, sausage, veggies, bread and salad. Call 972-506-3000 to order. Don’t forget about their pre-made drinks and delicious desserts to top dinner off with.
Blaze Bar and Kruto Vodka are partnering together to celebrate Labor Day Week, offering “Kruto Original” starting at $5 and “Flawless” for $7. Friday, September 4th they will feature DJ “Tommie Blaze” on their pet-friendly patio from 6 to 9 pm.
On Sunday, September 6th from 7 pm to midnight join Nosh & Bottle at their patio party. They will have live music from Quentin Moore and The DaxTones. They will be serving food and drinks all night so bring your lawn chair and dancing shoes, it’s sure to be a party!
For more Las Colinas Restaurants check out our Las Colinas restaurant guide.