Treat Mom to an extensive brunch buffet in LAW on May 8, 2022. Chef de Cuisine Paolo Gama and the culinary team have thoughtfully prepared an elaborate menu featuring traditional breakfast and brunch favourites such as Eggs Benedict, Shakshuka and made-to-order omelets. Savour specialty dishes including Roasted Pork Loin, Lemongrass-Ginger Honey Salmon, Garlic and Herb Roasted Chicken and Top Sirloin Roast paired with a selection of Risottos, Soup and Salad Bar, Corn and Pea Succotash and Roasted Carrots, Fennel and Celeriac with an Orange Emulsion.
Save room for Executive Pastry Chef Yudith Bustos’ decadent desserts from the Lone Star Pastry Shop including Flourless Chocolate Passion Fruit Cake, Vanilla Crème Brûlée, and Strawberry Profiteroles. If that doesn’t satisfy the sweet tooth, make rounds at dessert stations featuring freshly-made Crullers, Glazed Funfetti Donuts, Mama’s Milkshakes, Old Fashioned House-Made Ice Cream and more.
- Seatings from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Pricing: Adults – USD 125 (ncludes two complimentary Mimosas or Bloody Marys), Children under 12 – USD 55 (prices exclusive of tax and 18 percent service charge)
Advance reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made by calling LAW at 972 717 2420.
No one is more deserving of a day to relax and recharge than Mom. Pamper her with special Mother’s Day treatments in the Four Seasons Spa and Salon.
- Watermelon Basil Manicure and Pedicure – Relax and enjoy this fruity concoction featuring FarmHouse Fresh Watermelon Basil Vodkatini Scrub to buff away dead skin and imperfections followed by a moisturizing melon scented lotion, leaving hands and feet smooth, hydrated and ready for summer sandals. The manicure is 30-minutes, USD 60, and the pedicure is 45-minutes, USD 85.
- Strawberry Sorbet Facial (USD 190–200) – Indulge in this 60-minute scrumptious skin treatment that restores youthful radiance. Gentle fruit acids remove dull skin cells to brighten the complexion while Hungarian spices restore a timeless glow. Strawberries rich in hyaluronic acid shrink pore size and plump skin, reducing fine lines. Stress melts away with an extended European facial massage followed by a hand and arm treatment. Moisture is locked-in with a Watermelon Basil-soaked cool towel placed over the face for a hydrating finish.
- Pomegranate Oil Massage (USD 190–275) – Unwind in this 60 or 90-minute Swedish full-body massage. The subtle yet refreshing scent of pomegranate ushers guests into paradise. Once settled into a state of full relaxation, this luxurious treatment concludes with a Watermelon Basil Foot Scrub that leaves feet feeling soft and revived.
Mother’s Day treatments are available from May 1 through May 15, 2022. To make an appointment, call 972 717 2555 or request a service online. Gift cards are also available for purchase in the Four Seasons Spa and Salon.
Secure the coveted title of “Favourite Child” by turning a spa day into a Spa-cation. Select a soothing spa treatment with each night of stay with the Four Seasons Spa Package. Choose from a 60-minute Hand-Crafted Swedish Massage or Eminence Skin Specific Facial. Visit online to book.