The Las Colinas Association held their first, and hopefully last, virtual Annual Meeting on Tuesday, June 16th. Below you will find the Annual Meeting results and a recap of the meeting.
Board candidates election results
- Sushil Patel – At Large Representative
- Barbara McNutt – Commercial Representative
- Danny Opitz – Residential Representative
Board position results (as determined by the Board of Directors)
- Dr Steve Nguyen – Chairman
- Sushil Patel – Vice Chair
- Rachel Kramer – Board Secretary
- Barbara McNutt – Treasurer
Amendments that passed
- Master Declaration – The restrictions have been expanded to allow for certain signs to be located at the top of commercial buildings.
- Supplementary Declaration No. 16 – Use limitations have been expanded to include an event center north of Walnut Hill Lane, east of S.H. 161, and west of MacArthur Boulevard.
- Supplementary Declaration No. 59 -Use limitations have been expanded to include retail, entertainment, health club, hotel, multi-family (with a minimum of eight floors), and/or mixed use. The following permitted uses have been removed from the Piedmont tract: storage, light manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution facilities.
Staff Service Recognition
- Penny Hayter, Director of Security Services, 35 years
- Darla McDaniel, Landscape Coordinator and Facilities Manager, 30 years
- Scott Wilson, Director of Common Property, 20 years