Accessibility to the DFW Airport and more
Las Colinas is served by a full range of public transportation options including the Las Colinas Area Personal Transit (APT), DART Orange Line light rail, and bus stops.
Las Colinas APT
The APT has two climate-controlled vehicles, each with a capacity to hold 45 passengers comfortably: 33 standing and 12 seated. The APT is maintained by the Dallas County Utility & Reclamation District (DCURD). See schedule and map here.
- Urban Towers Station (Red Line)
- The Tower 909 Station (Blue Line) *This station includes an elevated pedestrian connection to the DART Orange Line Las Colinas Urban Center Station. Just follow the stairs!
- The Bell Tower/Mandalay Canal Station (Red/Blue Line)
- 600 Las Colinas Boulevard Station (Red/Blue Line)
- The Gables Water Street Station (Blue Line) is currently under construction.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART)
The DART light rail system Orange line can take you from Las Colinas to DFW Airport, Dallas Love Field and downtown Dallas. There are several DART stations serving Las Colinas:
- Irving Convention Center Station
Access to: Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas, Toyota Music Factory, Big Beat Dallas, Lake Carolyn Promenade, Texican Court Hotel (currently under construction), and Westin Irving Convention Center Hotel (currently under construction).
- Las Colinas Urban Center Station
Access to: Gables at Water Street, Campion Trails, Williams Square, and Lake Carolyn Promenade. Access to Las Colinas APT can be found via Tower 909 Station.
- Belt Line Station
Free commuter parking available.
- North Lake College Station
Access to: North Lake College. Free commuter parking available.
- University of Dallas Station
Access to: University of Dallas
- Carpenter Ranch Station (currently in construction)
Cost: There are several options ranging from two-hour passes, day passes to monthly passes. A standard day pass will cost $5.00.